- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle vodka
- * 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- * 2 cups orange juice
- * 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1. In a large bowl, combine vodka, cranberry juice and orange juice. Place in freezer for 2 hours, or until slushy.
- 2. When slushy, mix in mandarin oranges and serve, or replace in freezer.
NotesAn alcoholic beverage good for business get-together. Vodka is a wallflower, with a kick. It's the actor who never steals the spotlight but always makes other performers shine. Clear and odorless as bottled water, vodka has little distinctive flavor of its own. But mixed into cocktails, it works magic, elevating the flavors of other ingredients
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More