- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time:
- * 1/2 (750 milliliter) bottle vodka
- * 1 (32 fluid ounce) bottle cranberry juice
- * 2 cups orange juice
- * 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1. In a large bowl, combine vodka, cranberry juice and orange juice. Place in freezer for 2 hours, or until slushy.
- 2. When slushy, mix in mandarin oranges and serve, or replace in freezer.
NotesAn alcoholic beverage good for business get-together. Vodka is a wallflower, with a kick. It's the actor who never steals the spotlight but always makes other performers shine. Clear and odorless as bottled water, vodka has little distinctive flavor of its own. But mixed into cocktails, it works magic, elevating the flavors of other ingredients
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Koken met OmaSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More