- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2cups of cutup rhubarb
- 1 white or yellow cake mix
- 1 small pkg of strawberry jello
- 2cups of min marshmallows
- Place rhubarb on the bottom of the cake pan (9x13) then the dry jello, then the marshmallows, then the cake mix follow directions on cake mix how long to bake.
- When the cake is cool, turn upside down and serve with coolwhip
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More