- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup currants or dried cranberries
- 5 oz walnuts, finely chopped
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Cream in flour and salt
- Refrigerate dough for usage.
- Shape dough into 2 disks and roll into two 12 inch circles.
- Refrigerate dough again.
- Cut circle into 16 wedged pieces.
- Brush wedge with melted butter.
- Combine ingredients of filling in a bowl.
- Put small amount of filling on pieces and roll into crescent shape.
- Put on sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
NotesAnother recipe from my class.
Refrigeration time on these cookies are a must, helps with the rolling of the dough and holding its shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More