- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz unsalted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup currants or dried cranberries
- 5 oz walnuts, finely chopped
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Cream in flour and salt
- Refrigerate dough for usage.
- Shape dough into 2 disks and roll into two 12 inch circles.
- Refrigerate dough again.
- Cut circle into 16 wedged pieces.
- Brush wedge with melted butter.
- Combine ingredients of filling in a bowl.
- Put small amount of filling on pieces and roll into crescent shape.
- Put on sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
NotesAnother recipe from my class.
Refrigeration time on these cookies are a must, helps with the rolling of the dough and holding its shape.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Get Cookin'See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More