- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min.
- 2 T. Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Lb. ground beef, browned and drained.
- 2 15oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16oz. can mixed vegetables, undrained.
Heat oil in 3qt. saucepan.
Add onion and green pepper cook-stir over med. heat until soft.
Add ground beef, tomatoes, and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 30 min.
Stir in mixed vegetables and cook 10 min longer.
No Reviews at this time.