- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min.
- 2 T. Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Lb. ground beef, browned and drained.
- 2 15oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16oz. can mixed vegetables, undrained.
- Heat oil in 3qt. saucepan.
- Add onion and green pepper cook-stir over med. heat until soft.
- Add ground beef, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer 30 min.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and cook 10 min longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More