- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 min.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min.
- 2 T. Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 C. chopped onion
- 1/3 C. chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Lb. ground beef, browned and drained.
- 2 15oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16oz. can mixed vegetables, undrained.
- Heat oil in 3qt. saucepan.
- Add onion and green pepper cook-stir over med. heat until soft.
- Add ground beef, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer 30 min.
- Stir in mixed vegetables and cook 10 min longer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce