- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 TB of rum or more to taste (the flavor intensifies as they age so you don't want them to be too strong to begin with)
- Chopped nuts, cocoa, powdered sugar, coconut or anything else you would like to roll them in. I use nuts.
Melt chocolate with milk on a low flame or in the microwave stirring frequently.
When melted together, stir and take off the heat.
Add rum and stir.
Refrigerate for about 1 hour so they can be handled easier.
Then roll in finely chopped nuts.
Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.