- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 TB of rum or more to taste (the flavor intensifies as they age so you don't want them to be too strong to begin with)
- Chopped nuts, cocoa, powdered sugar, coconut or anything else you would like to roll them in. I use nuts.
- Melt chocolate with milk on a low flame or in the microwave stirring frequently.
- When melted together, stir and take off the heat.
- Add rum and stir.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour so they can be handled easier.
- Then roll in finely chopped nuts.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThese are very easy to make plus you can make these a variety of ways. I have used many flavors of liquors instead of rum. The ones I especially like are irish cream, armaretto, kahlua, and mint. Make these for the holidays. You won't be disappointed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Adventures in Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More