- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 TB of rum or more to taste (the flavor intensifies as they age so you don't want them to be too strong to begin with)
- Chopped nuts, cocoa, powdered sugar, coconut or anything else you would like to roll them in. I use nuts.
- Melt chocolate with milk on a low flame or in the microwave stirring frequently.
- When melted together, stir and take off the heat.
- Add rum and stir.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour so they can be handled easier.
- Then roll in finely chopped nuts.
- Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.
NotesThese are very easy to make plus you can make these a variety of ways. I have used many flavors of liquors instead of rum. The ones I especially like are irish cream, armaretto, kahlua, and mint. Make these for the holidays. You won't be disappointed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More