- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1 C powdered sugar (plus some for rolling)
- 1 C ground nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 2 Tbls powdered cocoa
- 1/4 C rum
- 3 Tbls corn syrup
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Serve or refrigerate.
- These freeze really well too!
- Bourbon Balls - replace rum with bourbon
- Coconut Brandy Balls - replace rum with brandy and replace 1 C nuts with 1 C shredded coconut
- Orange/Chocolate Balls - replace rum with orange juice and add 2 Tbls grated orange peel
NotesAnother regular on our Cookie Trays!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More