- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C crushed Nilla Wafers
- 1 C powdered sugar (plus some for rolling)
- 1 C ground nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 2 Tbls powdered cocoa
- 1/4 C rum
- 3 Tbls corn syrup
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
- Serve or refrigerate.
- These freeze really well too!
- Bourbon Balls - replace rum with bourbon
- Coconut Brandy Balls - replace rum with brandy and replace 1 C nuts with 1 C shredded coconut
- Orange/Chocolate Balls - replace rum with orange juice and add 2 Tbls grated orange peel
NotesAnother regular on our Cookie Trays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More