- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb vanilla wafers
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 1 C pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 C light corn syrup
- 1/4 to 1/2 C rum or bourbon
- Confectioners’ sugar mixed with cocoa
- Grind wafers very fine.
- Add nuts, cocoa, syrup and rum.
- Stir until well blended.
- Dust hands with confectioners’ sugar.
- Roll mixture into balls the size of a walnut.
- Let stand for about an hour to dry partially.
- Then roll in confectioners’ sugar-cocoa mix.
NotesRecipe by Judy Segol, from San Diego High School days.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More