- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped, toasted pecans or walnuts
- 1 18-1/2 ounce yellow cake mix
- 1 3-3/4 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 stick butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Barcardi dark rum
- Cake: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle nuts on bottom of pan.
- Combine all cake ingredients.
- Beat for 2 minutes on high with electric mixer. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan.
- Invert on serving plate.
- Prick top with fork.
- Drizzle glaze over top of cake.
- Use brush or spoon to put extra dripping back on cake.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More