- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped/ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup rum or Amaretto
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces white or dark chocolate, processed
- Melt butter, add remaining crust ingredients and shape into a 10-in. springform pan.
- Filling: Beat together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Melt liquor with gelatin mix and add to mixture. Sprinkle half the chocolate on crust and add remaining chocolate to filling mixture. Smooth into pan and let set 5 - 6 hours.