- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 lb Peaches, peeled
- 3 c Granulated sugar
- 3 c Water
- 4 c rum
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add peaches a few at a time, remove and
- slip off skins. If they are large, cut in half and remove pit, if small,
- leave whole.
- Bring sugar and water to boil in large pot. Lower heat and simmer for 5
- minutes. Add peaches to syrup and simmer 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove peaches with slotted spoon and pack into sterilized jars. Cool syrup.
- Fill jars just over half full with syrup. Top with rum, making sure
- peaches are completely covered. Cover tightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More