- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 lb Peaches, peeled
- 3 c Granulated sugar
- 3 c Water
- 4 c rum
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add peaches a few at a time, remove and
- slip off skins. If they are large, cut in half and remove pit, if small,
- leave whole.
- Bring sugar and water to boil in large pot. Lower heat and simmer for 5
- minutes. Add peaches to syrup and simmer 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove peaches with slotted spoon and pack into sterilized jars. Cool syrup.
- Fill jars just over half full with syrup. Top with rum, making sure
- peaches are completely covered. Cover tightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MidLife Road Trip's
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More