- Cooking Time: 10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 5 lb Peaches, peeled
- 3 c Granulated sugar
- 3 c Water
- 4 c rum
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add peaches a few at a time, remove and
- slip off skins. If they are large, cut in half and remove pit, if small,
- leave whole.
- Bring sugar and water to boil in large pot. Lower heat and simmer for 5
- minutes. Add peaches to syrup and simmer 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove peaches with slotted spoon and pack into sterilized jars. Cool syrup.
- Fill jars just over half full with syrup. Top with rum, making sure
- peaches are completely covered. Cover tightly.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More