- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans crescent rolls (I only use 2 cans)
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- onion to taste
- 4 cups shredded cabbage ( or you can use packaged cole slaw mix)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese. We prefer cheddar.
- Brown hamburger with onions. Drain.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cabbage to hamburger mixture and steam until cabbage is done.
- Place half of the crescent rolls in the bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan to form bottom crust.
- Put cabbage and hamburger mixture on top and then add cheese and cover all with the remaining crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 10 minutes so the rolls don't burn.
NotesI LOVE THIS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chocolate SouffleSee More