- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans crescent rolls (I only use 2 cans)
- 2 lbs. hamburger
- onion to taste
- 4 cups shredded cabbage ( or you can use packaged cole slaw mix)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese. We prefer cheddar.
- Brown hamburger with onions. Drain.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cabbage to hamburger mixture and steam until cabbage is done.
- Place half of the crescent rolls in the bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan to form bottom crust.
- Put cabbage and hamburger mixture on top and then add cheese and cover all with the remaining crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 10 minutes so the rolls don't burn.
NotesI LOVE THIS!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More