- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Russian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Apricot Jam
- 1/2 pkg. dry onion soup mix (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.(Glass baking pan)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on each side.
- Place in a 9x13 in.baking dish.
- Mix dressing, jam and soup mix in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesI serve this with rice or mashed potatoes and broccoli or green beans! ENJOY!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
MetroCooking DC 2013
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More