- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Russian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Apricot Jam
- 1/2 pkg. dry onion soup mix (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.(Glass baking pan)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on each side.
- Place in a 9x13 in.baking dish.
- Mix dressing, jam and soup mix in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesI serve this with rice or mashed potatoes and broccoli or green beans! ENJOY!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More