- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Russian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Apricot Jam
- 1/2 pkg. dry onion soup mix (about 3 Tbsp.)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.(Glass baking pan)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and brown on each side.
- Place in a 9x13 in.baking dish.
- Mix dressing, jam and soup mix in small bowl.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesI serve this with rice or mashed potatoes and broccoli or green beans! ENJOY!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More