- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup water
- 3 large white onions
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- small amount of vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine all meats, eggs, ½ cup of breadcrumbs and water.
- In a food processor, finely chop onions and cilantro until almost the consistency of purée.
- Put mixture into bowl with meat and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix.
- Put other ½ cup of breadcrumbs into large plate.
- Heat a large skillet with some vegetable oil.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 spoonfuls into your hands and shape into your palms in an oval shape.
- Coat form with breadcrumbs and fry in skillet until golden brown on both side.