- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2½ cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup water
- 3 large white onions
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- small amount of vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine all meats, eggs, ½ cup of breadcrumbs and water.
- In a food processor, finely chop onions and cilantro until almost the consistency of purée.
- Put mixture into bowl with meat and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix.
- Put other ½ cup of breadcrumbs into large plate.
- Heat a large skillet with some vegetable oil.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 spoonfuls into your hands and shape into your palms in an oval shape.
- Coat form with breadcrumbs and fry in skillet until golden brown on both side.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More