- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds spare ribs
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Shaoshing wine
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 2 teaspoons coarser salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wine
- In a large bowl, combine all meats, eggs,
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs and water. In a food processor, finely chop onions and cilantro until almost the consistency of purée.
- Put mixture into bowl with meat and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt,
- pepper and mix. Put other ½ cup of
- breadcrumbs into lasrge plate.
- Heat a large skillet with some vegetable oil. Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 spoonfuls into your hands and shape into your palms in an oval shape. Coat form with breadcrumbs and fry in skillet until golden brown on both side.