- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 pounds spare ribs
- 4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Shaoshing wine
- 2 slices ginger
- 1 spring onion
- 2 teaspoons coarser salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons wine
- In a large bowl, combine all meats, eggs,
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs and water. In a food processor, finely chop onions and cilantro until almost the consistency of purée.
- Put mixture into bowl with meat and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, salt,
- pepper and mix. Put other ½ cup of
- breadcrumbs into lasrge plate.
- Heat a large skillet with some vegetable oil. Using a tablespoon, scoop 2 spoonfuls into your hands and shape into your palms in an oval shape. Coat form with breadcrumbs and fry in skillet until golden brown on both side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More