- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Dry Mustard
- 2 T Cold Water
- 1/2 Cup Boiling Water THREE times
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 T White Vinegar
- 2 T Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- In a bowl, mix together the dry mustard & cold water to form a stiff paste.
- Smooth down the mixture with a rubber spatula.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the boiling water over the mustard; do not stir.
- Let the water sit on top.
- Allow to cool & carefully pour the water off.
- Pour another 1/2 cup of boiling water over the mustard & repeat the procedure.
- Repeat once more with the last 1/2 cup.
- When this last is cooled & poured off, whisk in the honey, vinegar, oil, & salt.
- Blend well.
- Keep in a well-sealed container & allow to stand overnight before using.
- Makes 1 1/4 cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More