- Cooking Time: 10 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 2 Dozen?
- Preparation Time: 30 min.
- 1 c. Butter
- 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/4 c. Flour
- 3/4 c. Chopped Nuts
- 1/4 Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Mix butter,sugar, and vanilla extract, in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour, nuts, and salt until dough holds together
- Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 Minutes, or until set.
- Roll in powdered sugar while still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More