- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. Tang orange drink mix
- 1 c. instant tea (This is the ONLY time I ever use instant tea!! LOL)
- 1 pkg. (2 qt. size) lemonade drink mix
- ** 1 c. sugar ONLY IF NO SUGAR IN THE LEMONADE DRINK MIX**
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. groun cloves
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Mix all together. Store in air-tight container. Use 6 heaping tsp. per cup of boiling water.
- Kay says: This is a favorite of ours during the winter months. I've put this together in pint or quart jars and attached a pretty ribbon and silk flower along with the recipe as a gift!! It's always well received and I don't think I've come across anyone yet who does not like this tea!!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More