- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 Tea bags
- 1/2 Gal water
- 1 medium can Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
- 1 pint Apple Juice
- 1 small can frozen Orange Juice
- 1/2 small can frozen lemonade
- 1/2 small bottle Real Lemon
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 quart Water
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon whole cloves
- Make 1/2 gallon of tea, without added sugar, using 7 tea bags.
- Pour tea into large container.
- Add juices.
- In saucepan, heat sugar and water until dissolved.
- Add cinnamon and cloves.
- Stir into tea mixture.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
NotesI know that probably everyone has a recipe for instant Russian Tea. This one is delicious for get togethers with friends. I make it a large coffee pot and let people serve themselves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More