- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 (170 g) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mixed red, green and yellow peppers, finely chopped
- ¾ cup Wafu® Sesame Mayonaizu® Japanese mayo
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices rustic-style bread
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, celery, peppers and sesame mayo. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the tuna mixture on 4 bread slices. Top each with a lettuce leaf and with the remaining bread slices.
- Serve immediately
NotesA tuna salad sandwich with a hint of sesame mayo on rustic bread. 100% delectable.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More