- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (pecans preferred)
- 1/3 Stick Butter, Melted
- FOR THE SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
- 3 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 15 minutes before serving.
NotesEat it every time I go there...and it's great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More