- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (pecans preferred)
- 1/3 Stick Butter, Melted
- FOR THE SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
- 3 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 15 minutes before serving.
NotesEat it every time I go there...and it's great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More