- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (pecans preferred)
- 1/3 Stick Butter, Melted
- FOR THE SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
- 3 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 15 minutes before serving.
NotesEat it every time I go there...and it's great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Social Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More