- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Chopped Nuts (pecans preferred)
- 1/3 Stick Butter, Melted
- FOR THE SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
- 3 Cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs, Well Beaten
- 1 Stick Butter (1/2 Cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 15 minutes before serving.
NotesEat it every time I go there...and it's great!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More