- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- Spread in microwave-safe pie plate.
- 1 can Hormel® Chili with No Beans
- Spread over cream cheese
- Sprinkle over top:
- chopped green or red or any color pepper
- chopped green table onions
- chopped black olives
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Nuke it, 'til heated through. Serve with tortilla chips &/or assorted crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More