- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 loaf party rye bread
- Soft margarine
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 small can finely chopped black olives
- bacon bits
- Spread light coat of soft margarine on each slice of bread and place on cookie sheet.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread on bread slices.
- Bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
NotesMy family loves these especially during a Packer game. Go Pack!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Italian Exchange
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More