- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: Approximately 12 Treats
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 3 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- 1 Bag Marshmellows
- 6 Cups Graham Cracker Cereal
- Chocolate for Melting
- Melt butter on low heat in large saucepan.
- Add in marshmellows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove butter marshmellow mixture from heat.
- Add in graham cracker cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Let cool and set, then cut into desired shape.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or in a metal bowl sitting over simmering water.
- Dip the bottoms of the cut pieces in the chocolate and let harden on parchment paper.
NotesI love s'mores anytime but sometimes, it's not always convenient to break out the grill and start a fire to toast your marshmellows. This is how this recipe came to fruition.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More