3 TBSP Unsalted Butter
1 Bag Marshmellows
6 Cups Graham Cracker Cereal
Chocolate for Melting
1. Melt butter on low heat in large saucepan.
2. Add in marshmellows and stir until completely melted.
3. Remove butter marshmellow mixture from heat.
4. Add in graham cracker cereal and stir until well coated.
5. Press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan coated with cooking spray.
6. Let cool and set, then cut into desired shape.
5. Melt chocolate in double boiler or in a metal bowl sitting over simmering water.
6. Dip the bottoms of the cut pieces in the chocolate and let harden.
Pairs Well With
I love s'mores anytime but sometimes, it's not always convenient to break out the grill and start a fire to toast your marshmellows. This is how this recipe came to fruition.