- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: Approximately 12 Treats
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryI love s'mores anytime but sometimes, it's not always convenient to break out the grill and start a fire to toast your marshmellows. This is how this recipe came to fruition.
- 3 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- 1 Bag Marshmellows
- 6 Cups Graham Cracker Cereal
- Chocolate for Melting
- Melt butter on low heat in large saucepan.
- Add in marshmellows and stir until completely melted.
- Remove butter marshmellow mixture from heat.
- Add in graham cracker cereal and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan coated with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Let cool and set, then cut into desired shape.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or in a metal bowl sitting over simmering water.
- Dip the bottoms of the cut pieces in the chocolate and let harden on parchment paper.