- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fudge-covered graham cookies (1 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches each)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip ice cream
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme on 1 cookie. Top with about 1/2 tablespoon ice cream. Top with another cookie, pressing gently. Place in shallow pan; immediately place in freezer. Repeat for remaining sandwiches, placing each in freeze as made.
- Freeze at least 3 hours until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
NotesThese frozen treats make a fun summer dessert. To serve a crowd, make a double or triple batch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Adventures in CookingSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More