- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fudge-covered graham cookies (1 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches each)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip ice cream
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme on 1 cookie. Top with about 1/2 tablespoon ice cream. Top with another cookie, pressing gently. Place in shallow pan; immediately place in freezer. Repeat for remaining sandwiches, placing each in freeze as made.
- Freeze at least 3 hours until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
NotesThese frozen treats make a fun summer dessert. To serve a crowd, make a double or triple batch.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More