- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- About 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 16 fudge-covered graham cookies (1 1/2 x 1 3/4 inches each)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip ice cream
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme on 1 cookie. Top with about 1/2 tablespoon ice cream. Top with another cookie, pressing gently. Place in shallow pan; immediately place in freezer. Repeat for remaining sandwiches, placing each in freeze as made.
- Freeze at least 3 hours until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
NotesThese frozen treats make a fun summer dessert. To serve a crowd, make a double or triple batch.
The Italian Exchange
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More