- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Stick butter
- 1 Stick margarine
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup chocolate chunks
- 1 Cup crumbled graham crackers (leave some chunks at least ½ inch in size)
- 1 Cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees – use UNGreased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and margarine with mixer on medium-high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, white sugar and baking soda. Beat until mixture is combined, scrapping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer and stir in the rest.
- Fold in chocolate chunks, marshmallows and graham crackers.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.
- Transfer to wire rack and let cool.
- With the chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers you can use a little more or less to taste….
NotesI love this recipe! I had been searching and searching for a s'mores cookie recipe and all I could find were bars - not cookies. I eventually combined a few recipes and came up with this
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More