- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut rolls into fourths. Mix sugar and graham crackers together and put in a zip lock bag. Put several roll pieces in and shake to cover completely. Repeat until all roll pieces are coated. Layer about 1/3 of the following ingredients in a well sprayed bundt pan: coated roll pieces, chocolate chips, miniature marshmallows and any extra graham cracker mixture. Repeat to make three layers.
- Combine marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla in a sauce pan and cook on medium heat until melted and boiling. Cook and stir 1 minute. Let cool slightly and then pour the mixture over the contents of the bundt pan. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until 1 inch below the top of the pan. Remove wrap and place bundt pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 40-45 minutes. Cover bundt with foil last 15 minutes to prevent over browning. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving platter.
NotesAll the traditional flavors of s'mores combined in a delicious bundt.
Video Instructions At: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2292
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Italy or BustSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More