- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cheerios (plain)
- Chocolate chips
- Teddy Grahams (graham flavor)
- Mini marshmallows
- Sprinkles (multi-colored) (optional)
- For the ratio, I did about 2-3 c Cheerios, 1 C Teddy Grahams and a small handful each of chocolate chips * mini marshmallows. The sprinkles are just for color and to get the kids' attention.
- The bulk of what the kids are eating would be Cheerios and the other stuff is just to give it some flavor & fun.
- Put ingredients in a snap-top container or plastic zippered bag and shake. Store in container.
- I originally tried to do these as balls, using corn syrup to hold them together. The chocolate chips melted and made a sticky mess but it tasted good and lasted a long time. I served those in cupcake liners and rolled them in the sprinkles. As trail mix, it's better & neater.
NotesI whipped this up for my kids and they seemed to like it. I thought it was pretty good too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More