- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound chocolate almond bark
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 cups golden grahams cereal
- 1/2 pound white chocolate bark
- Melt chocolate bark.
- Stir in marshmallows and cereal.
- Pour on a greased cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- Cool and break up into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More