- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk), divided
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 11 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- chopped peanuts, candy-coated chocolate mini pieces, sprinkles
- Microwave half of Eagle Brand in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in 1 cup chocolate morsels until smooth. Stir in marshmallows.
- Spread evenly by heaping tablespoonfuls onto 11 graham cracker halves. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; place on wax paper.
- Microwave remaining Eagle Brand at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels, stirring until smooth. Drizzle mixture over cookies; and sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Let stand for 2 hours; insert a wooden craft stick in center of each cookie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More