- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg murrays Sugar free chocolate cookies (the ones that looke like oreos) CRUMBED
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 pk sugar free choc fudge pudding
- 1 container of sugar free cool whip
- mix the butter and chocolate crumbed cookies together and press it into a pie plate and bake on 325 for 15 minutes. Let the crust cool COMPLETELY before moving on.
- Mix a pkg of Sugar free chocolate fudge pudding and spread it in the
- Top the pudding with a layer of Cool whip.
- Shave a piece of Sugar free chocolate on top so it looks all fancy.
- Refridgerate until ready to be devoured!
- Note: you might want to put the chocolate shavings on it right before you leave for work because I did them the night before once and it made little brown marks on my cool whip. Wasn't very pretty, but still tasted good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More