- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg murrays Sugar free chocolate cookies (the ones that looke like oreos) CRUMBED
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 pk sugar free choc fudge pudding
- 1 container of sugar free cool whip
- mix the butter and chocolate crumbed cookies together and press it into a pie plate and bake on 325 for 15 minutes. Let the crust cool COMPLETELY before moving on.
- Mix a pkg of Sugar free chocolate fudge pudding and spread it in the
- Top the pudding with a layer of Cool whip.
- Shave a piece of Sugar free chocolate on top so it looks all fancy.
- Refridgerate until ready to be devoured!
- Note: you might want to put the chocolate shavings on it right before you leave for work because I did them the night before once and it made little brown marks on my cool whip. Wasn't very pretty, but still tasted good!