- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- One 4-inch rosemary sprig
- 3/4 cup Japanese panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 mint sprigs
- Four 1/2-pound skinless salmon fillets
- Light a grill. In a small skillet, warm the 1/4 cup of olive oil with the garlic and rosemary over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the bread crumbs and cook, stirring constantly, until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat, add the lemon zest and season with salt and pepper. Discard the rosemary sprig and smashed garlic from the crumbs.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey with the lemon juice and mint sprigs and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- 2. Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Grill the fish over a medium-high fire, turning once, until lightly charred and just pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Brush the honey and lemon glaze all over the fillets and grill until lightly lacquered, turning and brushing both sides, about 2 minutes. Transfer the grilled, glazed salmon to plates, sprinkle with the bread crumbs and serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More