- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 4 beaten eggs
- 500g (1 lb) cottage cheese
- 250g (8oz) mushrooms chopped
- 2 large chopped onions
- 4 or 5 medium size tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups tasty grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons sharp parmesan
- 6 rashers (slices) of bacon chopped
- 250g (8oz) frozen corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Mix everything (except for the sliced tomatoes and 1 cup of the grated cheese) well.
- Turn into greased oven-proof dish.
- Cover top with slices of tomato and then 1 cup of grated tasty cheese.
- Bake at 220 C (400 F) for 50 minutes to one hour until firm and cooked through.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2009
A meal in one with great flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More