- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 4 beaten eggs
- 500g (1 lb) cottage cheese
- 250g (8oz) mushrooms chopped
- 2 large chopped onions
- 4 or 5 medium size tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups tasty grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons sharp parmesan
- 6 rashers (slices) of bacon chopped
- 250g (8oz) frozen corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Mix everything (except for the sliced tomatoes and 1 cup of the grated cheese) well.
- Turn into greased oven-proof dish.
- Cover top with slices of tomato and then 1 cup of grated tasty cheese.
- Bake at 220 C (400 F) for 50 minutes to one hour until firm and cooked through.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Spring 2009
A meal in one with great flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More