- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 46
- Preparation Time: 15
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package pudding in the mix yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and cake mix in large bowl.
- Beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Add egg; continue beating until well mixed.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over hot, partially baked crust. Continue baking for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows puff.
- Meanwhile, combine corn syrup, sugar and brown sugar in large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until mixture comes to a boil (2 to 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in cereal, peanuts and candy corn. Immediately spoon over marshmallows; spread to cover.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
NotesThese layered bar cookies, topped with candy corn, are chewy and good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Italian Exchange
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More