- Cooking Time: 12 to 15
- Servings: 46
- Preparation Time: 15
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, softened
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package pudding in the mix yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- Topping Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine butter and cake mix in large bowl.
- Beat on low speed until well mixed.
- Add egg; continue beating until well mixed.
- Press onto bottom of ungreased 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over hot, partially baked crust. Continue baking for 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows puff.
- Meanwhile, combine corn syrup, sugar and brown sugar in large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until mixture comes to a boil (2 to 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in cereal, peanuts and candy corn. Immediately spoon over marshmallows; spread to cover.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
NotesThese layered bar cookies, topped with candy corn, are chewy and good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Home cookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More