- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Crack each egg individually into a small cup. Check the egg to see that it looks OK and that there are no shells in the cup. Then add the egg to the mixing bowl.
- Add milk and salt and pepper
- Beat this mixture with a fork, or a whisk, in a vigorous elliptical motion until the yolks and the whites are all a nice bright yellow and completely blended together.
- Put the beaten eggs to one side, and melt 2 teaspoons of butter over medium low heat in a non-stick pan. If you turn the burner up too high the eggs will cook faster, but you will end up with very watery eggs.
- When the butter has melted, add the eggs to the pan.
- As the eggs begin to cook, move them around with the spatula so that they cook evenly. Keep doing this “gently" otherwise the same portion of the eggs might stay on the bottom and overcook, while other portions stay on the top and won’t get cooked properly.
- Continue cooking the eggs until they are thickened but still soft.
- Transfer the eggs to the plate and serve.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More