SEAFOOD AND WILD RICE CASSEROLE
- Servings: 6-8
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled
- 1 pound white crabmeat
- 1 (10-ounce) package green peas (uncooked)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (6-ounce) package long grain and wild rice mix (cooked according to directions on package omitting oil)
Mix all ingredients together tosssing carefully. Pour into a 2-quart casserole coated with no stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
This recipe comes from a kitchen in Louisiana. An excellent choice for good taste. It can be made ahead and reheated. Yield: 6 to 8 servings
No Reviews at this time.