- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemonade
- 1 - 2 liter bottle Squirt OR store brand grapefruit soda*
- Make lemonade according to directions.
- Carefully add soda pop, and gently stir.
- Serve over ice
- *If Squirt/grapefruit soda is too tart for your taste, lemon-lime soda OR ginger ale OR 7-Up can be used instead.
NotesI am continually asked for my lemonade recipe. No one can believe that it only has two ingredients (besides water). So easy, yet so refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Naked Macaron
Christmas CookiesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More