- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemonade
- 1 - 2 liter bottle Squirt OR store brand grapefruit soda*
- Make lemonade according to directions.
- Carefully add soda pop, and gently stir.
- Serve over ice
- *If Squirt/grapefruit soda is too tart for your taste, lemon-lime soda OR ginger ale OR 7-Up can be used instead.
NotesI am continually asked for my lemonade recipe. No one can believe that it only has two ingredients (besides water). So easy, yet so refreshing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More