- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 12 ounce can lemonade
- 1 - 2 liter bottle Squirt OR store brand grapefruit soda*
- Make lemonade according to directions.
- Carefully add soda pop, and gently stir.
- Serve over ice
- *If Squirt/grapefruit soda is too tart for your taste, lemon-lime soda OR ginger ale OR 7-Up can be used instead.
NotesI am continually asked for my lemonade recipe. No one can believe that it only has two ingredients (besides water). So easy, yet so refreshing.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More