- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is an adapted recipe from a duck that I enjoyed at Biaggi’s Restaurant in Deer Park, IL.
- Rub - Equal parts (1/2 teaspoon) of:
- Herbes De Province
- Green Onions, Sliced
- Hoisin Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the rub ingredients. Rub on duck and sprinkle some inside cavity.
- Roast duck for 22 minutes per pound. When done, slice meat off the bones.
- For each tortilla, spoon some hoisin sauce on the tortilla, sprinkle with onion slices. Place some duck on the tortilla and fold up and eat.