- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rub - Equal parts (1/2 teaspoon) of:
- Herbes De Province
- Green Onions, Sliced
- Hoisin Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the rub ingredients. Rub on duck and sprinkle some inside cavity.
- Roast duck for 22 minutes per pound. When done, slice meat off the bones.
- For each tortilla, spoon some hoisin sauce on the tortilla, sprinkle with onion slices. Place some duck on the tortilla and fold up and eat.
NotesThis is an adapted recipe from a duck that I enjoyed at Biaggi’s Restaurant in Deer Park, IL.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More