- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rub - Equal parts (1/2 teaspoon) of:
- Herbes De Province
- Green Onions, Sliced
- Hoisin Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the rub ingredients. Rub on duck and sprinkle some inside cavity.
- Roast duck for 22 minutes per pound. When done, slice meat off the bones.
- For each tortilla, spoon some hoisin sauce on the tortilla, sprinkle with onion slices. Place some duck on the tortilla and fold up and eat.
NotesThis is an adapted recipe from a duck that I enjoyed at Biaggi’s Restaurant in Deer Park, IL.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Fun appetizers and snacks
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More