- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Campbell's tomato
- 6 or 8 servings instant potatoes
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Cook meat and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in vegetables. Add tomato soup.
- Place meat, soup and vegetable mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Cover
- with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Bake at 350
- degrees for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More