- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can Campbell's tomato
- 6 or 8 servings instant potatoes
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Cook meat and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in vegetables. Add tomato soup.
- Place meat, soup and vegetable mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Cover
- with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with cheese. Bake at 350
- degrees for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More