- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 LB Medium or Large Shrimp
- 1 Large Bunch Fresh Asparagus
- 6 to 10 Packets Soy Sauce (from Chinese Restaurant)
- 1 to 2 TSP. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Pepper and Garlic Powder to Taste
- 1 TLB. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clean and De vein Shrimp leave tails on.
- Break ends off asparagus, just bend and let them break where they want, rinse and let dry.
- Take Soy Sauce, Lemon Juice, Pepper and Garlic mix in a bowl and pour mixture over Shrimp
- Let it marinate for an hour or two.
- In a non-stick pan put in 1tlb of Olive Oil, let oil get hot and add asparagus, cook for 2 minutes, move asparagus to the side of the pan, take shrimp out of the marinade, reserve marinade and put shrimp in the pan, turning to cook both sides, when shrimp are almost done, pour the marinade over shrimp and asparagus toss to coat and cook till shrimp are done.
- Pour over rice or orzo if you’d like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More