- 1 pound medium or large shrimp
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2-3 tblsp Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 (plus or minus) bunch finely chopped parsley
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
Combine olive oil, vinegar and mustard together and whisk until well blended.
Season to taste.
Pour mixture over cooked shrimp and stir in parsley and onions.
Serve cold or at room temp. with soft French bread rounds
*There are two ways to prepare this dish: the easy way and the easier way! You may cook shrimp at home for an extra fresh taste or this works just as well using precooked shrimp!
No Reviews at this time.