- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound medium or large shrimp
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup tarragon vinegar
- 2-3 tblsp Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 (plus or minus) bunch finely chopped parsley
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil, vinegar and mustard together and whisk until well blended.
- Season to taste.
- Pour mixture over cooked shrimp and stir in parsley and onions.
- Serve cold or at room temp. with soft French bread rounds
Notes*There are two ways to prepare this dish: the easy way and the easier way! You may cook shrimp at home for an extra fresh taste or this works just as well using precooked shrimp!