SIMPLE CHOCOLATE TRIPLE FUDGE BROWNIES (WITH CREAMY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE TOPPING)
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 18-1/4 oz. chocolate cake mix
- bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
- CREAMY CHOCOLATE BROWNIE TOPPING:
- 6 tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tbsp. light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package; stir in cake mix and then mix in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 13” x 9” pan and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
- Blend all ingredients together until you achieve a spreading consistency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More