- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick soft margarine
- 6oz canned milk
- 6oz chocolate chips (I use Reese's mixed)
- 1 cup pecans/walnuts...your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In an iron skillet, mix sugar and margerine well.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook SIX more minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until all chips are melted and it starts to form.
- Quickly add vanilla, mix well and drop dollops onto wax paper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Adventures in Cooking
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More