- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick soft margarine
- 6oz canned milk
- 6oz chocolate chips (I use Reese's mixed)
- 1 cup pecans/walnuts...your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In an iron skillet, mix sugar and margerine well.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook SIX more minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until all chips are melted and it starts to form.
- Quickly add vanilla, mix well and drop dollops onto wax paper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More