- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick soft margarine
- 6oz canned milk
- 6oz chocolate chips (I use Reese's mixed)
- 1 cup pecans/walnuts...your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In an iron skillet, mix sugar and margerine well.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook SIX more minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until all chips are melted and it starts to form.
- Quickly add vanilla, mix well and drop dollops onto wax paper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Social Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More