- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 stick soft margarine
- 6oz canned milk
- 6oz chocolate chips (I use Reese's mixed)
- 1 cup pecans/walnuts...your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In an iron skillet, mix sugar and margerine well.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook SIX more minutes. Remove from heat and add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Stir until all chips are melted and it starts to form.
- Quickly add vanilla, mix well and drop dollops onto wax paper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
NFPG Recipe Collection
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More