- Cooking Time: 240
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 lbs. country-style pork ribs, trimmed; seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle prepared honey barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- PLACE ribs into 6-qt. slow cooker.
- MIX barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic in medium bowl. Pour over ribs and turn ribs to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW for 8 hrs. (or on HIGH for 4 hours) until ribs are fork-tender. Transfer ribs to platter.
- SKIM fat from sauce. Stir sauce and serve with ribs.
NotesWhether you're getting ready for the big game this weekend or just prepping the big family dinner, go BIG with these Slow Cooker BBQ Country Ribs
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More