- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup milk
- Dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels. Place mushrooms in an ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole; set aside.
- Combine flour and bouillon granules in a small saucepan; gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and 1 tablespoon chives.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Pour mixture over mushrooms.
- Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven; add sour cream, and sprinkle top with remaining chives.
- Yield: 6 servings
NotesI am always looking for ways to serve a delicious side of mushrooms. I generally used canned stems and pieces but I do also buy crimini.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More