- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon ketjap manis, Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil the snow peas in salted water for 15 seconds and then immediately submerge them in ice water.
- Toast sesame seeds in oven or frying pan, until lightly browned.
- Stir together snow peas, sesame seeds, and ketjap manis.
- Heat sesame oil. Stir fry mixture a couple minutes, until hot.
- Serve immediately.
NotesIf you like snow peas without a lot of fancy ingredients, this is GREAT!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
culinary karmaSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More