- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon ketjap manis, Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil the snow peas in salted water for 15 seconds and then immediately submerge them in ice water.
- Toast sesame seeds in oven or frying pan, until lightly browned.
- Stir together snow peas, sesame seeds, and ketjap manis.
- Heat sesame oil. Stir fry mixture a couple minutes, until hot.
- Serve immediately.
NotesIf you like snow peas without a lot of fancy ingredients, this is GREAT!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More