- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon ketjap manis, Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil the snow peas in salted water for 15 seconds and then immediately submerge them in ice water.
- Toast sesame seeds in oven or frying pan, until lightly browned.
- Stir together snow peas, sesame seeds, and ketjap manis.
- Heat sesame oil. Stir fry mixture a couple minutes, until hot.
- Serve immediately.
NotesIf you like snow peas without a lot of fancy ingredients, this is GREAT!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More