- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 Tablespoon ketjap manis, Indonesian sweet soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- Boil the snow peas in salted water for 15 seconds and then immediately submerge them in ice water.
- Toast sesame seeds in oven or frying pan, until lightly browned.
- Stir together snow peas, sesame seeds, and ketjap manis.
- Heat sesame oil. Stir fry mixture a couple minutes, until hot.
- Serve immediately.
NotesIf you like snow peas without a lot of fancy ingredients, this is GREAT!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More