SO EASY CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN MUFFINS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz can of regular pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix
- Mix pumpkin and box of chocolate cake mix.
- THAT'S IT!
- Scoop the mixture into a muffin pan sprayed with non-stick spray (or lined with cupcake papers) and bake at 350 Deg for approximately 30 minutes.
- Makes 12 small to medium, or 10 large muffins.
- WW Points: 3
NotesBelieve it or not, this is actually a diet-friendly recipe. You will not believe how SO moist these muffins are! Don't let the pumpkin scare you away; you can't even taste it - but it's what makes these SO moist!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More