- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Dozen low carb flour tortillas (I used about 6)
- 2 cans fat free cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 4oz can of chopped green chilies ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ tsp salt (I omit)
- 2 cups chicken, chopped
- 1 cup fat free sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Combine soup, sour cream, chilies, & salt. Heat until smooth. Boil chicken until done and set aside to cool. When cool enough to chop or shred do so and add to mixture. Add onions and cheese also and stir until smooth again. Fill tortillas and roll. Lay seam down in casserole dish. Pour any remaining mixture over tortillas and bake at 350 for about 30-40 min.
NotesMy OH family!