- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chunked
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 cans ( 15oz each ) mandrain orange segments, drained
- 1 jar ( 6 oz ) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup Angel flake Coconut
- 1 tub ( 8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- LAYER half of the pineapple, bananas, oranges, cherries and pecans in a straight-sided glass bowl. Sprinkle with half the coconut. Repeat layers.
- TOP with Cool Whip, spreading to edges of bowl to seal. Decorate with additional cherries, pecans and toasted coconut.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
NotesThis recipe I have made to take to Family get togethers...seems to go really fast and very refreshing!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More