- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups fresh pineapple, chunked
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 3 cans ( 15oz each ) mandrain orange segments, drained
- 1 jar ( 6 oz ) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cup Angel flake Coconut
- 1 tub ( 8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed
- LAYER half of the pineapple, bananas, oranges, cherries and pecans in a straight-sided glass bowl. Sprinkle with half the coconut. Repeat layers.
- TOP with Cool Whip, spreading to edges of bowl to seal. Decorate with additional cherries, pecans and toasted coconut.
- REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
NotesThis recipe I have made to take to Family get togethers...seems to go really fast and very refreshing!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More