- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl.
- Beat in sugar, and then blend in syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, salt, and pecans.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes; the pie will be brown and slightly puffed.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More