- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl.
- Beat in sugar, and then blend in syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, salt, and pecans.
- Pour filling into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes; the pie will be brown and slightly puffed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More