SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE FROM SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS
- Cooking Time: 55 to 65 minutes
- Servings: 12 - 6 per casserole
- Preparation Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel hair pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (used mozzarella cheese)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from the heat.
Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In two 8-in. square baking dishes, layer half of the meat sauce, pasta, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the remaining casserole at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TO USE FROZEN CASSEROLE: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Spaghetti-Casserole-3